This is quite possible the cutest idea for a Valentine’s Day party we’ve ever seen. Ditching the boys entirely and getting together with the girls you love for a sumptuous lunch. We think Valentine’s Day is the perfect time to share your love for your besties. And what better way to celebrate than with mimosas!
Thanks to White + White for totally inspiring our next get together.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
black + white table cloth | white candles | gold + white candle holders | glass plates | fresh blooms in a variety of pink and purpose hues
WHAT TO DO
- Set the table for your ladies using a black and white table cloth as the base
- From there, layer your elements. The key to this lock is the black, white and gold colour palette with pops of colour injected using the blooms.
- Burn your candle (supervised of course) a couple of hours before everyone is set to arrive so they don’t look store-bought
- Add a personal touch by tying name tags to napkins using a beautiful linen stock
- The fresh florals make this design, mix up the colour palette to suit your own taste. Just make sure they’re bright!