Ever wanted to join team HOORAY!? Well folks, today could be your lucky day!
HOORAY! is currently recruiting for:
Strategic Partnerships Manager
HOORAY! is hunting for a Strategic Partnerships Manager. This is a new role created to drive the brand partnerships function within our business.
As our partnerships lead, you’ll work alongside the team to build our growing portfolio of clients. Your main responsibilities will be to initiate, manage and grow strategic business partnerships with brands across home entertaining, wedding, events and lifestyle categories.
This is a rare opportunity to join a small, passionate and creative team at one of Australia’s leading online publishers covering celebrations, wedding and home entertaining.
OUR IDEAL CAndidate WILL HAVE:
– Demonstrated results in business development and/or advertising media sales (preferably with an online publication or print magazine with digital presence)
– An established network of contacts in the media and marketing industry
– A passion for social media and digital publishing with a strong understanding of how it delivers value for brands
– Strong communication and people skills with a keen ability to build relationships
– A keen sense of self-motivation and a ‘can do’ attitude
– An understanding of the HOORAY! brand and visual aesthetic
– Sydney or Melbourne based
– Full-time (we’re also open to flexible and part-time options!)
GET IN TOUCH:
To express your interest in this role, please email our Editor at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV and a cover letter explaining why you think you’re the perfect fit for the role.
Applications close on Friday 27 April 2018.
Originally an independent print magazine, HOORAY! has grown into Australia’s leading source of wedding and event styling inspiration. A go-to guide and online destination for fun-loving party-throwers and those who plan events, style them and enjoy them.
Our readers are celebration enthusiasts with a love for entertaining and all things creative. They come to HOORAY! when planning an event in search of tips, contacts and inspiration for celebrations done differently.