If you’re looking for a wedding beverage that all of your guests can enjoy, we highly recommend serving up The Seedlip’s ‘Garden and Tonic’.
This super-simple alternative to a crowd-pleasing Gin and Tonic just oozes spring-time goodness (…and we just can’t get enough!).
The non-alcoholic spirit used, Seedlip Garden 108, has a tasty herbal blend of rosemary, spearmint and thyme (just think of it as a garden party in a glass!).
Ideal for serving throughout the evening, this picture-perfect beverage is also a great option for wedding or party guests who want to alternate between alcoholic and non-alcoholic options.
Take a peek below for the easy steps for creating this simple sipper.
Everyone! There’s no alcohol, so people of all ages are welcome to enjoy this mocktail.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
– 50ml of Seedlip Garden 108
– Tonic to top
– Cubed ice
– A highball glass to serve
– Sugar Snap Peas to garnish
WHAT TO DO
1. Add 50ml of the Garden 108 to your highball
2. Then, fill the remainder of your highball with ice
3. Top with tonic water
4. Garnish with a cut sugar snap pea & loose peas
Enjoy with friends!