The folks at Ashdown & Bee show you how to host a Lollapalooza inspired party. Perfect for the warmer months, take this style outdoors as a backyard dinner party. Set a relaxed vibe with plenty of warm glowing candles, free-flowing wine and Bob Marley tunes.
What you’ll need
5 x 1.5m long wooden sticks | 1m twin | lace or white fabric for draping (a table cloth will do) | cushions and blankets | silver cutlery | crystal glasses | a variety of different sized white candles | freshly picked daisies (heads only) | a selection of cheese | crackers | dips | cured meats and wine
- Build a teepee using wooden sticks, secure at the top with twine and drape in lace. Then create a little haven for your guests to hang out using throws and cushions.
- Simplicity with the colour palette is key to achieving this look. Stick to neutrals of white, cream and beige, incorporate texture to add interest.
- For a touch of elegance, add ornate silver cutlery and accessories.
- Fill the space with various-sized candles to create atmosphere and melt them down before your guests arrive so they don’t look brand new.
- Scatter freshly picked daisies around the space to enhance the bohemian vibe.
- Serve your guests a decadent array of cheese, cured meats, dips, bread, and wine in crystal glasses.