Got more Candy Canes than you know what to do with? Here’s a sweet way you can use them this festive season thanks to Sweetest Menu!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
1 cup condensed milk | 1/2 cup white chocolate melts | 1 teaspoon peppermint essence | 1/3 cup crushed peppermint candy canes | 1/2 cup white chocolate pieces | 1 1/4 cup whipped cream
WHAT TO DO
- Pour the condensed milk into a large mixing bowl.
- Melt the white chocolate in the microwave and then whisk into the condensed milk.
- Add the peppermint essence, peppermint candy pieces and white chocolate pieces, and gently stir.
- Fold in the whipped cream.
- Pop into an airtight container and freezer overnight.
Scoop ice cream and serve in crunchy waffle cones. Serves 4-5
Sprinkle a few extra pieces of peppermint candy over the top for an extra bit of crunch.
Recipe + Photography Sweet Menu