A timeless cocktail that’s sure to be a hit amongst all over your over 18 year old guests. Not to mention it’s super simple and quick to whip up. Want to learn similar cocktail recipes and have a jolly good time doing so? Then come along to our HOORAY! Mixology workshop with the boys from Trolley’d. Here’s a quick snap of the deets:
- Date: 20 March 2015
- Time: 6:30pm – 9:30pm
- Where: Soma Studio, Surry Hills
- What you’ll learn: How to make a range of simple but delicious cocktails, perfect for your next party
- Cost: $80
- Tuition includes: All materials needed for your cocktails, dinner, refreshments and a goodie bag that will knock your socks off!
Sounds fun, right? It could be a great night out with your bestie, the gals or even the perfect beginning to a hen’s night or bridal shower. Click here to book your spot now!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
1 sugar cube | 3 dashes Angostura Bitters | 60ml Rye Whiskey | water/soda | orange zest
WHAT TO DO
- Soak the sugar cube with the bitters, place in mix glass and stir with a splash of water until dissolved.
- Add whiskey, stir, then pour over well carved ice cube.
Garnish with orange zest.
Recipe + Photography Trolley’d