Who loves chocolate? We know we do! And these no-bake milk chocolate cheesecakes in cute little jars are the perfect, easy treat! This deliciously easy recipe comes from the team at Dessert for Two, who have created the perfectly portioned dessert. Filled with decadent chocolate and a cookie base, it is enough to have you and your party guests savouring every spoonful! These easy cheesecakes will be perfect for making ahead of time so you can relax and enjoy them with your guests, or make them for a quiet night in.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
8 chocolate sandwich cookies (crushed) | 1 tbsp unsalted butter (melted) | 85 grams chocolate (chopped) | ¼ cup and 1 tbsp heavy whipping cream (divided use) | 170 grams cream cheese (at room temperature) | Chocolate sprinkles (for serving) | 2 glass jars
WHAT TO DO
- Combine the crushed cookies and melted butter in a small bowl. Pack mixture into the bottom of the glass jars.
- Add the chopped chocolate and 1 tablespoon of the heavy cream in a clean bowl.
- In 20-second pulses, heat the mixture on low in the microwave, stirring each time.
- Once the mixture is fully melted, add the cream cheese and beat with an electric mixer on medium until combined.
- Divide up the cheesecake mix between the two jars and cover and place in the fridge to chill.
When you are ready to serve, whip the remaining ¼ cup of cream and use it to garnish the cheesecakes. For an added touch sprinkle some chopped chocolate or sprinkles on the top!
Recipe + photography by Dessert for Two