Treat your Easter guests to the ultimate chocolate feast with this DIY Easter Chocolate Slab Explosion! Not only will it taste delicious, this decadent dessert will add a whole lot of colour and interest to your Easter spread.
It’s super easy to pull together – just follow the instructions below and you’re all set!
What You’ll Need
600g dark chocolate | 1/2 cup honeycomb, roughly chopped | 1/3 cup pistachios, roughly chopped | 1/4 cup dried cranberries | 1/3 cup raspberries | Easter eggs | Edible flowers
What to do
- Line an over tray or baking dish of your choice with baking paper, making sure it drapes over the sides so you can pull it out later.
- In a medium saucepan, gently melt the chocolate, stirring until smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in the honeycomb.
- Pour chocolate into prepared tray and spread evenly to the edges.
- Scatter pistachios, dried cranberries and Easter eggs randomly across the surface.
- Once all toppings have been added, place tray in the fridge to set.
- Once set, remove from baking paper and serve topped with scattered fresh raspberries and edible flowers.
For more enjoyment, use a hammer to break the slab into pieces!
Photography: Hannah Blackmore Photography | Florals, Location + Food Styling: Olivia Blackmore | Recipes: Sarah Jane Hallett |