If you’re after a cocktail that tastes as good as it looks, you’re going to love this sparkling rosé recipe!
Combining fresh grapefruit juice, egg white and Brown Brothers Sparkling Moscato Rosa, this cocktail is equal parts beautiful and delicious!
We adorned ours with beautiful florals and custom-made drink tags by the oh-so-talented Sketch and Etch – aren’t they just gorgeous? We think this Pinterest-worthy creation is the ideal drink of choice for a girls’ night in or springtime soiree.
Take a peek at the super simple recipe and all the images snapped by Bel Combridge Photography below!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
– A cocktail shaker
– 45 ml of fresh grapefruit juice
– 45 ml sugar syrup
– 1 egg white
– 90 ml sparkling Moscato rosé (we used Brown Brothers Sparkling Moscato Rosa!)
WHAT TO DO
1. Pour the rosé, grapefruit juice, sugar syrup, and egg white into the shaker full of ice.
2. Shake vigorously for a good 10-15 seconds until it’s fully iced.
3. Pour into your glasses using the strainer. Top with champagne.
4. Decorate with lovely edible florals or a slice of fresh grapefruit if flowers aren’t your thing. (Please note: the flowers shown here are for styling purposes only!)
Serve and enjoy!
Creative: Emily Coates, HOORAY! Mag | Photography + Styling: Bel Combridge Photography | Acrylic Drink Stirrers + Drink Tags: Sketch and Etch Creative | Straws: Ruby Rabbit Party | Location: The Social Club | Wine: Brown Brothers