Ready for some peachy sangria goodness?
This fruity little number just screams ‘summer vacation in Spain’, and we’re absolutely obsessed!
With its perfect combination of peachy, sweet and bubbly, this sangria cutie is the ideal beverage to enjoy poolside with friends in the sunshine.
How adorable are the custom ‘Peach Sangria’ acrylic drink stirrers? They were created by the talented Sketch and Etch Creative who are always conjuring up fun and creative ways to personalise events with acrylic signage.
Take a peek at the recipe and the images captured by Bel Combridge Photography below!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
– 1 bottle of sweet Moscato wine (we used Brown Brothers Moscato!)
– 1 cup of orange soda
– 2 whole peaches
– Mint, plastic straws and drink stirrers (optional)
WHAT TO DO
1. Fill your glass with ice
2. Add a sliced peach to your glass
3. Fill 3/4 of the glass with Moscato
4. Top the rest of the glass up with orange soda
3. Garnish with additional peaches, mint and a paper straw
Gather your best pals, kick back and enjoy!
Photography + Styling: Bel Combridge Photography | Acrylic Drink Stirrers + Drink Tags: Sketch and Etch Creative | Straws: Ruby Rabbit Party | Location: The Social Club | Wine: Brown Brothers