Here at HOORAY! we just can’t go past a delicious cocktail ..and this one’s a total winner!
With the perfect balance between sweet and sour, this berry fizz cocktail is sure to be a crowd pleaser.
It combines fresh raspberries, strawberries and blueberries with gin, lime and sparkling Brown Brothers Moscato to add a sweet bubbly fizz.
We recommend you channel your inner mixologist to recreate this tasty beverage with friends.
Take a look at the recipe below, along with images captured by the talented Bel Combridge Photography
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
– 1 shot raspberry vodka
– 1 shot raspberry sugar syrup
– A handful of fresh raspberries, blueberries and strawberries
– Chilled sparkling Moscato (we used Brown Brothers Sparkling Moscato)
WHAT TO DO
1. Add strawberries, raspberries and blueberries.
2. Fill 3/4 with sparkling Moscato
3. Add raspberry vodka and sugar syrup
4. Top with sparkling Moscato and stir.
Adorn your glass additional fruit or fresh florals. Then, kick back and enjoy your cocktail!
Photography + Styling: Bel Combridge Photography | Acrylic Drink Stirrers + Drink Tags: Sketch and Etch Creative | Straws: Ruby Rabbit Party | Location: The Social Club | Wine: Brown Brothers