Have you heard the word? ..yep, one of our absolute favourite florists is teaming up with a bunch of talents to host a flower workshop.
And the best bit? All the proceeds will support women’s charity.
Here’s the full low-down from Flos Botanical:
Celebrate International Women’s Day with a charity flower workshop taught by Flos Botanical, and hosted by a group of passionate women-led wedding and events businesses.
You’ll be treated to a delightful evening, with:
– Sparkling wine on arrival and a grazing table by Curated Events
– Flower workshop hosted by Flos Botanical, where you’ll learn to make a table arrangement – and then actually make one you can take home!
– Lush furnishings + styling by Good Day Rentals, and a stunning installation by Bangin Hangins
– Cakes and dessert to finish the evening from Torte by Mirjana
– A fabulous photo booth from Shutter Hub Photo Booths, for plenty of fun and photo opps, as well as a professional photographer, Steph Wallis to capture the action
– All the flowers are being donated by Soho rose farm, The Rook Blooms and fleurs De Lyonville
Come along and celebrate with the women in your life – bring your best ladies, your mum, your aunts, your neighbour, your boss, we don’t mind!
You’d normally pay around $200 for a workshop event such as this, but we’d love to host a group of wonderful women and donate the dollars to several worthy charities that help women and trans women, so we’ve kept the price low so that it’s more accessible and lots of you can come along for a terrific evening. All the vendors are donating their time and services so the ticket price can be donated directly to our charity of choice – Wire – Victoria’s only free generalist information, support and referral service run by women for women.
Date: Friday 8 March, 2019
Time: 7pm for a 730pm start
Venue: Small Talk Events Space, Rear 288 Johnston Street, Abbotsford.
Cost: $80 – with proceeds donated to Wire